Thursday, May 13, 2010

Driver Webcam Manhattan 460668

things happen ...


I do not know. As harbingers of a revolution in my life, the secret announcement of a major event. The most trivial events, appearance, take a size ... I'm on the lookout, it is in the air, it s'rapproche is on my heels. Catching the signs, be aware, seize the kairos while he is telling me to enter. The bifurcation adequate in The Right Place At The Right Time. These are things we feel. There's quite a racket inside oneself. It is a revolution of the cells that gets under way. Something will come.

It's about keeping a cool head. Do not try to induce . It would be wrong. Because the event is not preceded by its own ad, it goes without saying. It's just finally have to say quickly, if not to say at all, to go with the flow of vibrational waves that concomitant concomitent. The channel is open. Reacting IS acting. Do not begin to act, until you Specials and other. Let come, laissez faire, but follow the movement, marry the curve.
A receptor activity, an active receptivity.

It's not that I want to get carried away, but anyway, there are crazy things happen that will not stop now, I am overwhelmed by a thousand interactions m'électrisent the neuron. I had more experienced such sensory activity for at least ... 10. Come on, let's say 10 years.
Because I lived it once, it was never duplicated, my channel was filled in and that's unfortunate. Synchronicities ... Yes, the famous synchronicities. It was like a dream. Everything happened as if it already happened, everything fell into place. It was like running a movie that I knew on the fingers while the discovering for the first time. Everything that was "me" was "out me, "everything that was happening outside was a projection of something that I had inside: things, people, words, landscapes, action. Finally, well, these are things that many of among you certainly know. And it lasted, it lasted ... it never seemed to want to stop.
So, I was so surprised, this nesting harmonious, totally predictable at the same time totally unexpected, this sensation of "deja vu " (pronounced with an English accent), persistent - no, not "deja vu", in fact, infinitely richer: an idea that refreshes fully, a desire perpetually being accomplished, even in the smallest details and every detail has been conceived, designed, imagined, fantasized, before, in another time, in no particular order -, it scared me so much, so that I really took my legs to my neck. I came out voluntarily, at full speed, the "framework" in which events were happening. The fourth dimension, what, or fifth, I know. And then, pfft, nothing.

But here we go, I will not say again, because it is not all the same thing. It's a little bit like that, except that there is absolutely nothing notable happening. It is even a terrifying banality. It is the right word, for once. Precisely because, why does one qualify the banality of scary? It is nothing alarming, just ordinary, nothing to break three legs to a duck. But here it is frightening, almost. Do not fear it, let's not exaggerate. No, just lived with unusual intensity.
Something that, you know, necessarily happen, but we are happy (and still is a big word) to happen. While unexpectedly. There are no secrets, no mystery Hidden behind. And this absence of any fundamental mystery in the order of things and sequences, it is precisely this that surprises you, you mobilize.
is the routine itself that is more routine to the point you seem extraordinary. Each common object for itself, your interactions more usual for it, even repeated, more generally, causal pathways, you appear in their singularity and many events of interest. As if cause and effect had become one, indistinguishable over one and another. Is not it curious? You tell me: ben no, frankly I do not see is a banality, are you saying, no interest, really. And in a sense, it is true that has absolutely no interest. However, it did not stop for the day.
course, is incommensurate with the adventure mentioned above, alas, three times alas. We are far. There's no "deja vu" or "occurrence" or whatever. It's just "seen" and "lived". But it's like little bits of it - Wow, very small-small-small.


So. Just yesterday evening. Around 23:45, to be precise. I realize that the tobacco case is almost empty. A rule of thumb, I estimate that I have just enough to make three cigarette tubes.
Well it did not miss. I could barely make it three. Not one more. Not one less. Already, strange.
I tell myself that if I go out within five minutes to go at night-shop - it is 0:15 at this point - I'll be at, say, 0:25. Whereas the night-shop is 5 minutes. That is exactly what has occurred. But that's not all.
night I enter the shop. I say goodnight to the type. He replied good-night. Until then, it's normal. But now I leave my card proton, with the intention to check on the proton distributor that I had enough money. After verification, I had 5 euros. Also what I suspected, because I still had the sum in memory. However, the case for tobacco cost 4 € exactly 60 cents. That's where I remembered this apparently trivial: when I reboot my proton is almost always at the phone booth which is two streets away. And I always charge for 5 €. Why? Ahaaa. Precisely because the cabins, you can not reload unless 5 €. Or Why should I, in normal times, that is to say all the time, recharge my card on a Proton car? Hehehe ... To buy tobacco. You enter the process? Obviously not, it makes sense. These things do not happen by chance. I say that things do not happen by chance. Are there connections invisible. Gotta be careful, that's all.

Well then I ask: "you have belgam 21"?
were.
Because usually, there always are. Well, this time again, there were. You follow me?
No, but anyway. It was not me who invents it. It's real things.

But wait. 25 meters away, is a pedestrian crossing. I borrow always go home. On the way, I do not take it. In return, though. 'll Understand why. Good. I go to the crosswalk. And the light is red. For pedestrians. But there are no cars. As far as I'm wearing the look, there are no cars. As far as I listened, there are no cars either. At that time, there is never any cars.
And what do I do at this point? Hmm? Ahaaaa. I cross the street. Besides the crosswalk. Just next. As I usually do.

is still confusing, no?


I'll keep you posted, of course. But I fear that pffuit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment